The area we have entitled Protection is a broad topic including many different aspects of child law. Some of it will touch on criminal law, but much of it will be civil, ensuring the protection of children through the upholding of child support and the enforcement of custody as an agreement between the parents involved.
Alongside these pages of information we have some more general pages on child seat laws, abandonment, neglect and child welfare. By its very nature it is an incredibly important area of law, and it is vital that we all understand our responsibilities towards children.
For more information and for a chance to speak to a solicitor about your situation call us on 08001 221 2299 and let our case handlers find the right solicitor for your needs. Our service is free.
- The law relating to car seats and children
- Child abandonment law
- Child abduction law
- Booster seat law
- Child care law
- Child Custody in a Divorce
- Child custody laws in the UK
- The law on child neglect
- Child safety laws
- Child seats and the law
- Using solicitors to protect your child's rights
- Child welfare and the law
- Child custody law
- Child custody issues under family law
- The law on child custody
- Children and how lawyers can protect their rights