Graduate Business Development Manager position
Are you a recent Graduate hungry for a career in sales? Are you lively, ambitious and persuasive?
We are looking for talented and driven graduates to join our Business Development Team and develop a career in our fast growing company.
FindLaw UK, an entrepreneurial business unit of Thomson Reuters, is the UK arm of the world’s leading provider of online legal information and Internet marketing solutions for law firms. FindLaw UK also runs the Caven service, the UK’s leading provider of client-solicitor introductions.
• Develop and close new business in the UK.
• Develop leads through available resources and independent research.
• Analyse client needs and understand their current business objectives. Recommend appropriate Caven solution based on client needs
• Provide a consultative sales experience, emphasizing Caven’s unique value
• Consistently meet/exceed sales goals on a monthly basis
• Work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Skills & Attributes:
• Recent graduate with some commercial experience
• Ability to develop leads independently, target driven
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Some knowledge of web advertising or internet marketing preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and business use of internet
• Dynamic, innovative, entrepreneurial
In return we offer:
• Market competitive basic salary, OTE £35K (uncapped) + generous benefits package
• Fantastic opportunities for career development
• Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company’s growth
• A fun and lively working environment
To find out more about our product offering please visit: https://www.lawyermarketinguk.co.uk
If you think you are suitable for this role please email your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to candidates that we wish to take forward within 7 working days. Please note that, due to the number of applicants that this role attracts, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
- Last Updated on 20/03/2013
08001 221 2299
or fill in the form
Our trained advisor contacts you
Your chosen specialist solicitor calls you