General information on immigration
Immigration is such a large topic covering so many different aspects that we had to create this page to fit in all the other pages of information. Here we have advice on:
- Acts of Parliament
- Application forms
- Immigration quotas
- The tier system
- Family immigration
The topics we have covered here are broad and wide-ranging, so take a look at the list of links and see whether any of them apply to you. We’re sure you’ll find the specific information you need within these pages.
If you would like to obtain legal advice on immigration, Caven can put you in touch with a local immigration solicitor free of charge. So, if you have any questions or would like our help in finding local immigration solicitors please call us on 0800 177 7162.
- Immigration lawyers
- Illegal immigration
- Immigrant lawyer
- How to obtain immigration advice
- Immigration forms
- Understanding immigration quotas
- Immigration rules
- Immigration services
- Immigration visas
- Getting a spouse visa
- Information about student visas
- What do you need to know about Tier 1 migration?
- What do you need to know about Tier 2 migration?
- Tier 5 and other business migration
- UK Immigration
- Visitors and Visa
- Can I marry my fiancé here if they are from outside the EU?
- Immigration rules regarding minimum earnings