0800 177 7162

Immigration experts


Immigration experts handle a range of different cases. Some immigration experts deal with private immigration, others handle business immigration. Some immigration practices have the capacity to take on both private and business immigration work.

Private immigration

Immigration experts specialising in private immigration will handle all immigration issues that arise in relation to individuals. For example, an individual may need help with the following matters: 

  • Applying for a tourist visa or any other type of visa
  • Applying for leave to enter the UK to look for work
  • Asylum appeals
  • Bringing family members who live outside the UK into the UK
  • Applications for naturalisation and indefinite leave to remain

Some immigration experts offer a flat charge for some of the work described above. Some cases may involve more work than others. For example, if you are an EEA national you are allowed to come to the UK to look for work (normally for a period of 6 months).

However, if, you are not an EEA national and wish to come to the UK to look for work, you may have to meet a number of requirements before you are permitted to enter the UK. You will have to score a prescribed number of points under Tier 1 of the new points-based system brought in by the government. Immigration experts can help you assess whether you are likely to score enough points. Points are awarded for a number of different things, including academic qualifications and previous employment.

If you would like to obtain legal advice and information on immigration law, Caven can put you in touch with a local specialist immigration solicitor free of charge. So, if you have any questions or would like our help in finding local immigration solicitors please call us on 0800 177 7162 or complete the web-form above. 

0800 177 7162
or fill in the form below
Our trained advisor contacts you
Your chosen specialist solicitor calls you
Quick enquiry form