General information on commercial law
Commercial law is not confined only to companies – it is relevant to all business structures and sizes and every business must ensure legal compliance. Commercial law spans across many different legal areas.
In this section we set out general information about what commercial law is and who it applies to. We also discuss how a commercial solicitor can help your business and what you should look for when choosing a commercial solicitor. We also discuss miscellaneous topics relating to commercial law, such as commercial negotiation and commercial insurance.
If you would like legal information on any of the following topics you can find the relevant section located within our Commercial section, including:
- Company structure and corporate law
- Environmental law
- Financial law
- Franchise law
- IT law
We have also set out information about finding a commercial solicitor in your area.
If you would like to obtain expert legal advice on commercial law, then Caven can put you in touch with a local specialist solicitor free of charge. So, if you have any questions or would like our help in finding local specialist solicitors please call us on 08001 221 2299.
- Is equity finance or debt finance more suitable for my business?
- Business insurance
- Civil fraud & regulatory law
- Commercial claims
- Commercial lawyers
- Commercial negotiation
- Commercial solicitor
- Company commercial law
- Company lawyers - how to use one for your benefit
- Do I have to keep my receipt in order to get a refund?
- How important is a business lawyer?
- The importance of using a corporate lawyer
- The role of corporate solicitors
- Understanding your business's commercial risk
- Venture capital
- What consumer rights exist when shopping online?
- What is a share buy-back?
- What is an asset disposal?
- Why might international assignments need legal advice?
- Your commercial policy