Clinical negligence solicitors


Clinical negligence solicitors can be used in a number of cases. If you have suffered injuries as a result of negligent treatment received by a medical professional, you may have a clinical negligence claim. If you think you may have a claim, clinical negligence solicitors can help you recover the compensation you deserve. However, there are strict time limits for bringing a claim for clinical negligence. This is why it is imperative that you contact clinical negligence solicitors as soon as possible.

There are many clinical negligence solicitors’ firms in the UK. When selecting which to choose, you should have regard for the reputation of the relevant firms. Some clinical negligence solicitors are specialists and handle only clinical negligence cases. Others have a varied caseload and handle other cases in addition to their clinical negligence work. It is often best to choose a specialist.

When considering which firm to choose, you should also consider how you are going to fund your case. Some clinical negligence solicitors offer more ways of funding a case than others. For example, some firms may offer legal aid where as others only deal with privately funded work. All solicitors are under a professional obligation to give you detailed information about the different ways you can fund your case. They should give you this information during your first meeting with them.

Ways to fund a clinical negligence case include through insurance, public funding, trade union membership and private funding. 

If you would like to obtain legal advice and information on finding clinical negligence solicitors, Caven can put you in touch with a local specialist Civil Litigation Solicitor free of charge. So, if you have any questions or would like our help in finding local Civil Litigation Solicitors please call us on 08001 221 2299 or complete the web-form above. 

08001 229 4451
or fill in the form below
Our trained advisor contacts you
Your chosen specialist solicitor calls you
Quick enquiry form