What do you know about citizenship?
Gaining British Citizenship is a target for many thousands of people every year, and is a complex matter. You do not gain citizenship through living in the UK – if you have been granted indefinite leave to remain this is simply an immigration status.
The application process is also complicated, with variants in the types of application, waiting times, costs and ways to apply. Because applying for citizenship costs money even if the application is rejected it is vital to give yourself the best chance by using a knowledgeable solicitor.
If you would like to obtain legal advice on British citizenship, Caven can put you in touch with a local immigration solicitor free of charge. So, if you have any questions or would like our help in finding local immigration solicitors, please call us on 0800 177 7162.
- British Nationality and Commonwealth Right of Abode
- Understanding citizenship law
- Immigration and naturalisation
- The immigration and naturalisation service
- Immigration and naturalisation services
- Immigration and citizenship
- How long do we need to be married before my spouse can get British citizenship?