Types of bodily injury
You may sustain injury to your person in any number of situations. It may occur through a sporting incident or a slip, trip or fall in a public or private area. What is important to know is that in some circumstances someone else may be liable for your injury and for the lifestyle and financial consequences of it. If you can establish that someone else was at fault, they may have to pay you compensation.
Bodily injuries includes, for example, the following matters:
- Torso injuries
- Limb injuries
- Head injuries
We’ve set out some brief information on common types of injuries that you might find helpful as a guide to whether you might be able to make a claim.
Have you sustained a bodily injury and want legal advice? We can help to put you in touch with a local specialist solicitor. Our service is free. Call our experienced case handlers on 08001 221 2299.
- Are you looking for compensation for an abdominal injury?
- Are you thinking of claiming for an ACL Injury?
- Compensation for an acute injury
- Can you claim for an ankle injury
- The compensation process for an arm injury
- Can you be compensated for a back injury?
- Should you be compensated for an injury during birth?
- Compensation for a bone injury
- Compensation for cartilage injury
- Compensation for a cervical spine injury
- Compensation for chest injuries
- Compensation for chronic injury
- Compensation claims for an elbow injury
- Compensation for a foot injury
- Compensation for a hamstring injury
- Compensation for a hand injury
- Claims for a head injury
- Hip injury compensation claims
- Claims for a joint injury
- Claims for knee injuries