Will and probate law - what you need to know
To ensure will and probate work is done to the highest standard it is recommended that you find a specialist wills and probate lawyer in this area of law. We will do this for you.
Wills and probate solicitors can provide you with advice on all matters concerning:
- Will writing - drawing up a valid, binding will
- Executor services - elect a wills and probate solicitor to execute your will or, if you have been nominated as executor of another person's will, get a wills and probate solicitor to help you
- Probate Law - the process of obtaining legal recognition of the validity of a will
- Trusts - property legally entrusted to a person with instructions to use it for another person, or persons benefit
- Contested probate - challenging a will
Finding the right solicitor
It is essential to use the right solicitor. For example, if you want to contest a will you will need a solicitor who specialises in contested probate.
Caven is the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right wills and probate solicitors. Whatever your situation, call us on 08001 221 2299 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best wills and probate solicitor for your needs.Last updated: 12/07/2011