Motoring offences and what you need to know

Caven can help find you a local and specialist motoring offences solicitor. Whether you have been issued with a speeding ticket, a notice of intended prosecution, charged with driving without insurance or an MOT, charged with dangerous or careless driving or face disqualification from driving, these solicitors can help. If you wish to plead guilty to an offence but would like to plead mitigation or special reasons/exceptional hardship, these solicitors can help draft a written plea, as well as represent you at court if necessary.

If you drive a PSV or HGV and are charged with a tachograph offence, these solicitors can advise on possible defences. For the more serious offences of forging or altering a tachograph, you can face up to two years in prison, so it is essential that you seek quality legal advice.

Most solicitors specialising in motoring offences will charge based on a fixed fee, meaning that you get certainty on costs right from the outset. Paying for quality legal advice and representation is a small price to pay in order to save your licence.

Use the web-form on the right hand side to contact one of our advisors. By clicking on the link below you can access more information about motoring offences.

Last updated: 05/08/2010
08001 221 2299
08001 221 2299
or fill in the form below
Our trained advisor contacts you
Your chosen specialist solicitor calls you

100% privacy guaranteed
Response in just 30 minutes*