Jump to Navigation

Alcohol Licensing [Pub Licences]

If you own a business or are contemplating starting up a business in which alcohol is to be consumed on the premises, you will need to ensure that you have the proper authorization in place from the local authorities to ensure your business stays compliant.

In order to sell alcohol legally, premises need to apply for a Premises Licence and a Personal License. Also, before you can obtain a Licence, applicants are required to sit the National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders examination.

Our Alcohol Licensing solicitors can advise you on all Alcohol Licensing related issues from how to go about obtaining Pub Licences amongst otheres, to dealing with any enforcement actions by the Local Authorities, any reviews of Premises Licenses, as well as advising you on any issues you have with local residents.

You may also require other licenses depending on the other activities you envisage providing on your premises (for example if you require live entertainment or music) and our Alcohol Licences solicitors can advise you according to your particular circumstances.

The kinds of Alcohol Licensing issues we can deal with include:

  • Licensing Law
  • Regulatory Compliance
  • Due Diligence
  • Underage Sales
  • Breach of conditions on a Premises Licence
  • Reviews of Premises Licences
  • Planning
  • Health & Safety
  • Food Safety
  • Weights & Measures
  • Trading Standards
  • Disability Discrimination
  • Door Security
  • Injunctions against disruptive customers

We can also advise you on applications for new licences or variations on existing licences

If you have any questions or would like our help in finding Alcohol Licensing Solicitors please call us at 08001777167 or complete the web-form above.”

Call Us or Complete the Form Below

Area of Law    
First Name Surname
Postcode Daytime Contact No.
Email Address

* Your privacy is guaranteed. We will respond to all enquiries within 30 minutes during normal business hours.